– Help foster positive customer relationships on email in a friendly and upbeat manner.
– Provide personalized and solutions-oriented customer service that will result in increased conversion, spend and retention.
– Communicate with customers and resolve their concerns and issues with utmost urgency and professionalism.
– Be a brand expert and knowledgeable about the KonMari Method.
– Relate relevant feedback to management to optimize customer experience and problem solve.
– Monitor performance metrics and report weekly.
– Customer service experience preferred
– Experience working with Intercom or comparable customer experience platform preferred
– Outstanding problem solving and time management abilities
– Self-motivated team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
– Positive, sincere, patient and adaptable
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Novice data analysis experience is a plus
– Must be able to work on your own laptop
– Reports to Editorial Director
– Hourly pay, 20 hours/week, 3 month contract
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Customer Experience” in the subject line.