– Collaborate with Senior Director of Content and Brand to build and manage the email marketing calendar.
– Own production of email campaigns.
– Manage automated and triggered email programs.
– Perform database cleaning and implement engagement filters to increase email deliverability while decreasing email cost, and increasing both open and conversion rates.
– Track and report all email analytic data broken out by dates, segments, mailings and promotions.
– Identify database issues and worked with technology to fix current issues and mitigate any chances of future issues.
– Create A/B testing schedule and modify subject lines, images, colors, placement, send times, send days and frequency of emails within segments, based on customer behavior.
– Manage large email lists with segmented groups ensuring all promotional messaging and dynamic code was accurate.
– Work closely with cross departmental team members to develop email assets to fulfill channel objectives and deliver on brand look, tone, and feel.
– Manage KPIs and campaign recaps, optimizing performance of specific tactics against annual goals.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Statistics or related field preferred
– Experience working with Mailchimp
– Experience with key email metrics to support and recommend innovative marketing strategies
– Knowledge in CAN-SPAM and email best practices
– Experience with HTML coding
– Ability and willingness to quickly learn tools and processes
– Impeccable attention to detail and quality assurance
– Excellent organizational skills
– Ability to work in fast-paced environment while meeting aggressive deadlines
– Ability to multi-task multiple projects, manage competing priorities and successfully deal with last-minute changes
– At least 2 years of experience working directly in email marketing (B2C/subscription model preferred)
– Reports to Senior Director of Content and Brand
– Must be able to work on your own laptop
– Hourly pay, 20 hours/week, 3 month contract
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Email Marketing” in the subject line.