– Collaborate with Editorial Director to create and implement a dynamic social strategy (organic and eventually paid) to engage, evolve and grow our audience on social platforms. Focused on but not limited to all Instagram properties, Facebook and YouTube.
– Source and generate visual content (with emphasis on creation of original imagery) for key company initiatives and in support of KonMari as a lifestyle brand, aligning with brand voice and aesthetic.
– Act as the voice of KonMari through the day-to-day content production, execution and moderation of social media updates.
– Maintain and optimize social editorial calendar.
– Provide thought leadership and identify opportunities, best practices, tools and trends in the social space and recommend measurable test plans to trial new initiatives.
– Analyze key metrics and report performance weekly.
– Manage KPIs and campaign recaps, optimizing performance of specific tactics against annual goals.
– Lead social listening; resolve community issues and provide relevant feedback to internal team.
– Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and engaging on social)
– Strong visual eye and creative taste level
– Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
– Superior time management and organizational abilities
– Bachelor's Degree preferred
– 2+ years social media experience
– Experience in the home, design or fashion space a plus
– Must be able to work on your own laptop
– Reports to Editorial Director
– Hourly pay, 40 hours/week, 3 month contract
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “Social Media” in the subject line.