KonMari Media, Inc. Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility: KonMari Media, Inc. Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) States of the Continental United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and residing in one of the 48 States or the District of Columbia at the time of entry. Void where prohibited by Employees, former employees, officers, and representatives of KonMari Media, Inc. (“Sponsor”), and any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, parent company, distributors, divisions and agencies, and their immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, officers, and representatives are not eligible to participate or win. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Entries must be received in the manner described in these Official Rules during each designated promotional period to be eligible for prizes.
Sponsor: KonMari Media, Inc., 800 Concar Drive San Mateo, CA 94402
Sweepstakes Period: Sweepstakes begins at [Wednesday, August 18, 2021, 12:00am PDT] and ends on [Sunday, August 22, 2021, 11:59pm PDT] (the “Sweepstakes Period”).How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. During the Sweepstakes Period opt to participate in the sweepstakes by:
– Following the link to the KonMari website, and completing the giveaway form online. Entrants must completely input all required information. Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your email address on the giveaway form to be entered for their chance to win.
– Signing up to the KonMari email newsletter list to receive tidy tips, notes from Marie and more. Once signed up, you will receive weekly emails from us.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON / E-MAIL ADDRESS.
You are not a winner until your prize claim is validated and you receive official written notification from the Sponsor. All entries become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incorrect, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the Sweepstakes. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree that personal data submitted with an entry may be collected, processed, stored and otherwise used by Sponsor and its affiliates for the purposes of conducting and administering the Sweepstakes.
- Winner Selection: Winner will be selected at random the day after the Sweepstakes Period ends and will be notified by email. The winner has forty-eight (48) hours to respond to claim the prize. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of eligible entries received during each promotional drawing
If any winner does not respond within the given time frame, is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines a prize for any reason prior to it being awarded, such winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is not received by any winner for any reason, including but not limited to lost, late or misdirected mail. In the event that a winner of any prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing.
ALL WINNING ENTRIES FOR EACH PRIZE ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EACH WINNER MAY BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AND RETURN AN AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY AND LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY RELEASE AND PROVIDE ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT MAYBE BE REQUIRED BY SPONSOR. WINNERS SHALL RESPOND TO ALL SUCH REQUESTS WITHIN FORTY-EIGHT (48) HOURS. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND THE WINNING ENTRY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
All selected winners must comply with all the terms and a condition of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she has complied with the conditions contained in these Official Rules. The selection of qualified winners is final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winner must continue to comply with all terms and a condition of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Winner will receive his or her prize within approximately 30 days of the Sweepstakes, notification, and confirmation. The winner may not transfer his or her prize unless authorized in writing by Sponsor before the transfer is made. Such authorization may be granted or withheld in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Requests for transfer must be in writing. The person to whom the prize is transferred must meet the eligibility restrictions set forth in these Official Rules.
- Prizes: There will be a maximum of  prizes awarded. Winner will each receive one (1) Neat & Tidy Japanese Label Maker and (1) Label Maker Tape – Set of 5 (Retail Value of $95.00).
- For All Prizes: No cash or other substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes is permitted, except by Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. By accepting the prize, winner (or parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) acknowledges that he or she meets the eligibility requirement of the Sweepstakes and is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes, surcharges, service charges, processing and handling fees, and all other costs and expenses incurred in claiming the prize. Prizes will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied offered by No substitution, exchange or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. By accepting a prize, winner agrees to abide by any terms, conditions and restrictions provided by the card or certificate. Sponsor is not responsible for damage to a prize or loss of a prize after the prize has been claimed. Sponsor is not responsible if winner does not use the card or certificate within the specified period of use. Winner will not receive the difference between actual and approximate retail value.
- General Conditions: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. No more than the stated number of prizes will be In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reason causes more than the slated number of prizes as set forth in the Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes if fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or like entry will void all such entries, and may subject that entrant to disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- RELEASE: BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND ANY PROMOTIONAL PARTNERS, EACH OF THEIR PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AFFILIATE AND RELATED COMPANIES, AND EACH OF ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY THE “RELEASED PARTIES”) FROM AND AGAINST ALL LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION OF ANY KIND ARISING, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY LOSS OR DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, or cable transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize or while traveling to or from any prize-related activity. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that the Sweepstakes is still open.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this promotion, visit https://konmari.com/label-maker-winner-list. The winners’ list will be available after winner validation has been completed.
- Disputes, Venue and Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Los Angeles, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s laws.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.