San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Self-motivated and able to effectively communicate with hundreds of people
- Effective team communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Able to delegate tasks and remain calm under pressure
- Comfortable enforcing rules and guidelines
- Able to set own schedule and meet deadlines
- Able to accommodate flexible hours and multiple time zones
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Based in the San Francisco Bay Area
Preferred qualifications (experience in all or most of the following areas):
- Large event planning and management
- Online community management
- Online campaign planning and execution
- Public speaking and panel moderation
- Conducting interviews
- Cross-cultural communication
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Want to learn more?
Learn more about the KonMari Method™ through our KonMari App, books, Consultant Seminars, and Certified Consultants.
Read the books
With over 8 millions copies sold worldwide in over 40 countries, Marie Kondo’s books help you get started with the KonMari Method™.
Become a Consultant
Start your journey to become a certified KonMari Consultant and help “Organize the World” — a world where people have tidied their homes and lead lives that spark joy.
Find a Consultant
Officially certified Consultants are available to help guide you through the your tidying journey. Use our listing to find a Consultant near you.